What is the criteria to Receive a Letter of Appreciation or Commendation from UNESCO MGIEP?
The Global Citizenship Foundation, at its discretion, would initiate the process of intimating UNESCO MGIEP to issue a Letter of Commendation to schools that meet the following criteria. The school has:
- Strong communication with the secretariat throughout the course of project implementation.
- Enrolled at least 240 learners in the program.*
- Implemented the course across the school (that is, amongst the learners in the eligible age group.)
- Enrolled at least five other schools from their network. (Local/Global Collaboration)
- Ensured that 95% of learners enrolled in the course had completed the course in time.
* Schools granted a waiver from this requirement will be positively considered for the commendation.